Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Letter from Keith Wilkowski


It is only fair to share a letter of apology received today from Mr. Wilkowski. It is for you as the reader to assess and decide the value of the apology. During the 3 years I campaigned, not on any one occasion did Mr. Wilkowski make any attempt to speak to me or even acknowledge my existence after he split from the Pac in 2005. As the consummate politician in Toledo, this method of shunning a candidate for office is not a mistake when repeated over a number of events. It is a method used to ensure the newcomer running for office fully understand his/her place in the political hierarchy of Toledo.

Mr. Wilkowski, thank you for the apology. It is the first acknowledgment I have received from you since 2005.

2 comments:

Hooda Thunkit (Dave Zawodny) said...

On the face of it, it seems sincere.

So, I vote for taking the high road until his intent is proven to be different than as stated.

I always try to give a person the benefit of the doubt, until I get hosed a second time...

toledo1 said...

He is acknowledging an error in judgement, something most politicians never do in this city, so I'll give him credit for that. Is it sincere? That is something only he knows, but it's better than nothing.